How To Fix The Mac Won’t Boot Past Apple Logo Issue?
Mac Won’t Boot
When a MacBook gets stuck on the Apple logo screen, you surely can do something to fix it. But to prevent data loss, you should make sure you have backed up your Mac.
How to rescue data from Mac that won’t turn on?
With A Data Backup In Hand, You Are Safe To Check Those 6 Solutions.
- Disconnect all third-party peripherals
- Start theLaptop in Safe Mode
- Reset your Mac’s PRAM and NVRAM
- Reset the System Management Controller (SMC)
- Boot the Mac into macOS Recovery Mode and use recovery tools
- Check hardware errors with Apple Hardware Test