Asus Warranty Check
How to find product Serial Number
Notebook & Eee PC
- Check the sticker label on the bottom side of the notebook or Eee PC.
- Check the sticker label on the warranty card. The serial number is listed after the word “Serial Number,” “SSN,” “S/N,” or “SN.”
- Check the Serial Number data field in the BIOS Main menu.
- To get into BIOS menu, press F2 button repeatedly after powering up until BIOS menu shows up.
- Check the sticker label on the side of the package box. The serial number is listed after the word “Serial Number,” “SSN,” “S/N,” or “SN.”
How to Find Model Name
Method 1 : You can find the model name on the label which is pasted on the back of the laptop.
For example: X302LA
Warranty period may differ regionally, please check with your purchase point. Warranty invalid if damage/dysfunction caused by improper handling/usage
Still, you’re not able to find the device warranty?
Just submit your details, we will do Asus Warranty Check for you and update