Microsoft Surface Won’t Turn On: Black Screen
Is your Surface device having a problem turning on? we provide solutions on how to fix this trouble.
There Are Several Reasons Why Your Surface May Appear Not To Turn On:
- if you’re using a Surface Book, its keyboard may not be attached to the screen causing it it look unresponsive
- power cord, adapter, power connector, and/or charging port may be damaged
- something is plugged into the charging port in the power supply unit
- power supply may be broken
- it’s in power saving mode
- Windows won’t run or is corrupted
- its screen assembly is broken
- It has a battery issue
- it has become unresponsive
- there’s a general hardware issue
We can fix many other faults related to the Microsoft Surface tablet. If you require help configuring Windows 10 on your tablet, let us know ! You can go back to the main page and select the service or just give us a call and we will assist you.